The Freedom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Freedom Forum

Dedicated to Freedom of Speech

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm sick to death trying to login or register. Why can't I use the same info that I'm using

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scumbust

on the other 54 sites? This is foolish. Mad Evil or Very Mad Razz Rolling Eyes Sad 

2I'm sick to death trying to login or register. Why can't I use the same info that I'm using Empty I'll help you navigate the system Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Kathy S

You think its fucked-up now, Wait until I get finished with you!

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/09/120817_kathleen_sebelius_mahaskey_605.jpg

3I'm sick to death trying to login or register. Why can't I use the same info that I'm using Empty Could it possibly be Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:19 pm

DonMatzeder

DonMatzeder

scumbust wrote:on the other 54 sites?  This is foolish. Mad Evil or Very Mad Razz Rolling Eyes Sad 
that this is not a net 54 site? On a related note, I used all my info from the 54 site and it worked fine. I'm sure the moderators are just messing with you.....8>)

CarlM

I tried logging in with my net54 name and password and could not.  I tried registering with my name and got message ( name is already used)??  No problen though.  I am just glad to have a "free speech" forum.  Thanks.Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum