The Freedom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Freedom Forum

Dedicated to Freedom of Speech

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best ways to deal with .......

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The best ways to deal with ....... Empty The best ways to deal with ....... Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 am

revol 51

Children are special people. They have their own identity. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) showed this through his behavior. He loved children and was always compassionate and merciful towards them. He showed his affection for them in many ways. He hugged them and patted them on the back. He touched their
heads, combing their hair with his fingers.

He liked to hold little children in his arms. He made funny faces (like pulling his tongue out) to please them. When lying down he seated them on his legs or chest.

The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) loved to play with children. He made them stand in a straight line, then he himself stood at a distance, spread his hands and told the children, “Come running to me. Whoever touches me first will get a prize,” they would all come, running and breathless. When they reached the Prophet ( peace be upon him), they would fall all over him. He enjoyed this sport, gave prizes of dates and sweets to the winners and hugged and kissed the participants.

He used to kiss children and loved them very much. Once he was kissing children when a Bedouin came and said, "You love children very much. I have ten children and I have never kissed one of them." Muhammad replied, "What can I do if God takes away love from you?".

The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) was always pleased to see parents loving and caressing their children. He once said, “When Allah blesses people with children, and they give their children love and meet their parental obligation, Allah keeps them safe from the fires of Hell.”

Jabir bin Samra, one of his companions, reported an incident of his childhood. "Once I offered the prayer with God's Messenger. After the prayer, when he went towards his house, I went with him. We were joined by more boys, and he kissed them all and me too." When Prophet Mohammad SAW was entering the town of Medinah, after emigrating from Makkah, some young girls of the Ansar were singing with joy in front of their houses. When he passed by, he said, "O girls! You love me." All said, "Yes, O God's Messenger." Then he said, "I love you also.”

Yusuf bin Abdullah said that when he was born his parents took him to God's Messenger for his blessing; he suggested the name, Yusuf, and put him in his lap. He patted him on the head and prayed for the
Blessings of God for him.'

Whenever the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) passed by children, he tried to be the first to greet them and say “Assalaamu Alaikum.” When riding he would let children sit on his camel or donkey.

When children saw him, they came running. He greeted them warmly, picked them up, hugged them and kissed them. He loved giving them dates, fruits and sweets to eat.

In some prayers, the Prophet ( peace be upon him) read long Surahs. But if he heard a baby crying, he would read a short Surah and say a short prayer. This helped the mother to take care of her baby.

He used to get into the spirit of childish games in their company. He would have fun with the children who had come back from Abyssinia and tried to speak in Abyssinian with them. It was his practice to give lifts on his camel to children when he returned from journeys.

Among the instructions given before the conquest of Makkah, one of the important ones was not to harm any child. Prophet peace be upon him was worried for their safety and wellbeing even at a state of war. This shows the compassion he had towards children no matter what the situation was.
Lessons from Seerah of Prophet peace be upon him: Raising good
Children

Today we are inundated with masses of statistics, books, researches, psychological studies, and ‘notice of caution’ in relation on how to raise successful, happy children, children with great self-esteem, most productive adults and the alike.

In recent times access to all this information is just a ‘click’ away. Needless to say each lesson taught us by The Prophet was a valuable one full of wisdom. He educated us so as not to overlook even the smallest of things, He taught us the beauty incumbent in the ability to love, how to melt away all adversity with a merciful touch, and amongst many of the most wonderful things that He has taught us is that loving your child comes for free and simple. We have described all that we could find on how to achieve outstanding results in raising good children now it is upon us to practice all that we have learnt and shape the humanity in the most beautiful way.

Watch this Amazing Video
His Treatment with Children

м ᴬ ѕ ᴴ ʌ ' ᴬ ᴌ ᴸ ʌ ᴴ Babë e birë falin Namazin së bashku youtube

2The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Fuck You! Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Ali Bubba

And the Camel you rode in on, Asshole!

3The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 am

toty504

Express your love

Prophet Muhammad never held back his love for the children and always expressed his fondness to them. He would pick up children in his arms, play with them, and kiss them.

He played with them and took such keen interest in them. Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him),

Allah’s Messenger kissed Al-Hasan ibn `Ali while Al-Aqra` ibn Habis At-Tamim was sitting with him . Al-Aqra` said, “I have ten children and have never kissed one of them.” The Prophet cast a look at him and said, “Whoever is not merciful to others will not be treated mercifully.” (Al-Bukhari)

In one hadith Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated:

I went along with Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) at a time during the day but he did not talk to me and I did not talk to him until he reached the market of Banu Qainuqa`. He came back to the tent of Fatimah and said, “Is the little chap (meaning Al-Hasan) there?” We were under the impression that his mother had detained him in order to bathe him and dress him and garland him with sweet garland. Not much time had passed that he (Al-Hasan) came running until both of them embraced each other, thereupon Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “O Allah, I love him; love him and love one who loves him.” (Muslim)

Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him), the servant of the Prophet, had another recollection:

I never saw anyone who was more compassionate towards children than Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him). His son Ibrahim was in the care of a wet nurse in the hills around Madinah. He would go there, and we would go with him, and he would enter the house, pick up his son and kiss him, then come back. (Muslim)

Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) behaviour towards Childrens Kids youtube

4The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Fuck you Woody Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:07 pm

USMC

and the turd you rode in on. pirat

5The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:28 am

toty10

Give them importance

The above Ahadith also show how our Prophet used to give importance to children. This makes children realize their worth.
Prophet  صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم also used to pay attention to children and their interests/hobbies so that they feel important

Anas bin Malik [ra] narrated: The Prophet used to mingle with us to the extent that he would say to the younger brother of mine, “O father of Umair! What did An Nughair [your sparrow] do?” [Muslim]

Strengthen their relationship with Allah

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, we said: One day I was behind the Prophet and he said to me:

“Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if that Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried”

Love all children above cast, creed or color

The Prophet’s love for children was not restricted to his children and grandchildren. The scope of his mercy and affection embraced all children, and he showed the same interest and gentleness to other children. Usamah ibn Zaid (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates:

Allah’s Messenger used to put me on (one of) his thighs and put Al-Hasan ibn `Ali on his other thigh, and then embrace us and say, “O Allah! Please be merciful to them, as I am merciful to them.” (Bukhari)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrEncyTGIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNXwTwe5E7E

6The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:39 am

toty598

Being Patient and not hurting their feelings

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was always concerned about everyone’s thought and feeling. The following hadith narrated by Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) proves his thoughtful character:

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “(It happens that) I start the prayer intending to prolong it, but on hearing the cries of a child, I shorten the prayer because I know that the cries of the child will incite its mother’s passions.” (Al-Bukhari)

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was always patient and considerate with children and took great pain not to hurt their tender feelings.

Narrated Abu Qatadah: “The Messenger of Allah came towards us while carrying Umamah the daughter of Abi Al-`As (Prophet’s granddaughter) over his shoulder. He prayed, and when he wanted to bow, he put her down, and when he stood up he lifted her up.” (Al-Bukhari)

In a another hadith, Narrated Umm Khalid:

I (the daughter of Khalid ibn Said) went to Allah’s Messenger with my father and I was wearing a yellow shirt. Allah’s Messenger said, “Sanah, Sanah!” (`Abdullah, the narrator, said that sanah meant “good” in the Ethiopian language). I then started playing with the seal of prophethood (between the Prophet’s shoulders) and my father rebuked me harshly for that. Allah’s Messenger said, “Leave her.” The Prophet, then, invoked Allah to grant her a long life thrice. (Al-Bukhari)

A companion, recalling his childhood, said, "In my childhood I used to fell dates by throwing stones at palm trees. Somebody took me to the Prophet who advised me to pick up the dates lying on the ground but not to fell them with stones. He then patted me and blessed me." (Abu Dawud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBNLeJCFjA

7The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:53 am

akay27

) Making life fun for them also makes it worthwhile

Mahmood bin Rabi (RA) narrated: When I was a boy of five, I remember The Prophet took water from a bucket in his mouth and sprinkled it on my face.

Unmatched Tolerance

The Prophet’s tolerance towards children was unmatched. It is clear from this Hadith:

Narrated `A’ishah (RA): The Prophet took a child in his lap … and then the child urinated on him, so he asked for water and poured it over the place of the urine. (Al-Bukhari)

If the child fails they must not feel a failure

Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم used to teach children that failure doesn't exist. Narrated Anas (RA):

I served The Prophet for ten years, and he never said to me, "Uf" (a minor harsh word denoting impatience) and never blamed me by saying, "Why did you do so or why didn't you do so?" [Bukhari Kitab Al-Adab]

In a similar hadith Anas RA reported:

"I served him for nine years, but I do not know that he ever said to me about anything I did, why I did that, or about
anything I had neglected, why I had not done that." (Muslim)

We must also become a mentor and help the child believe in his or her ability to succeed no matter how long it takes!

Ignoring inappropriate behaviors

Many of the inappropriate behaviors of young children can simply be ignored or disregarded. The Prophet is our best example in this regard.

Anas bin Malik RA said: "The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition among people. One day he sent me on an errand and I said, 'By Allah, I will not go,' but it was in my mind that I would do as the Messenger of Allah had ordered me. I went until I came upon children playing in the street. Then the Messenger of Allah arrived and he caught me by the back of my neck from behind. As I looked at him, I found him smiling, and he said, `Unays
(nickname of Anas), did you go where I asked you to go'?' I said, `O Messenger of Allah, yes, I am going."'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SO86cs3ZXU

9The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:28 am

akay100

Treatment of equality

Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم made emphasized that Muslims should be conscious totreat their sons and daughters justly:

“Fear Allah and treat your children [small or grown] fairly (with equal justice).” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Listening to what they have to say

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم used to give them attention. Whenever they had something to say to them he used to listen intently and not turn his face away from them.

No compromise on personality building

The love and affection for children that was displayed by the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was not restricted to gestures only. Rather he made efforts in grooming the children’s personalities and making them a responsible member of the society.

He used to take children to gatherings and let them sit with grown-ups to increase their understanding and wisdom. The followers of the prophet used to bring their children with them when they went and sat with the Prophet. One of the hadith that describe this was narrated by Mu’aawiyah ibn Qurrah from his father, who said:
   "The Prophet used to sit with a group of his Companions. One man had his little son with him; the prophet would bring the child from behind and make him sit in front of him…"

He used to teach them good manners and etiquettes. In a hadeeth narrated by Abu Hurayrah, Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم has said :
   "The young should greet the old, the passerby should greet one who is sitting, and the small group should greet the larger group." (Al-Bukhaari, 5736).

He gave children the praise and respect they deserve in front of others. This is made clear by the following hadeeth:
   Sahl ibn Sa’d said that the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was brought a cup and he drank from it. There was a boy, the youngest of all the people, on his right and some elders on his left. He said, "O young boy, will you allow me to give this to these elders?" The boy said, "I will not give away my share of your blessings to anyone, O Messenger of Allaah," so he gave the cup to him. (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 2180)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CHpqXCk268

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIIgL9alTY

10The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:45 am

akay1000

Islam builds a family in which prevails mutual respect and care. Parents and children in Islam are bound together by mutual obligations and reciprocal arrangements. Allaah Says (what means): “…No mother should be harmed through her child, and no father through his child…” [Quran 2: 233]

The Quran has made it compulsory for the child to treat his parents with all goodness and mercy.

Every Muslim must show goodness and mercy to his parents throughout their lives. There is only one exception to this, and that is, if the parents ask their children to associate anything with Allaah and to commit sins, then the children must not obey their parents. In all cases, the children must show love and gratitude to their parents. They must always speak to them gently and respectfully. They must try their best to make them happy, provided they do not disobey Allaah in the process.

Allaah says (what means): “But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with me others of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not; but behave with them in the world kindly…” [Quran 31:15]

Being patient and tolerant with parents:

The children must take great care not to react to what their parents have to say. If they say or do anything which is not liked or approved of by the children, then they must show patience and tolerance instead of giving vent to their anger. The children must scrupulously try to refrain from disobeying their parents since the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) regarded this as one of the grave sins.

Supplicating for them:
Far from showing signs of displeasure, the children must pray for them saying, as Allaah teaches us in the verse (which means): "…My Lord and Sustainer! Be kind and have mercy on them as they cherished, nurtured and sustained me in childhood.” [Quran 17: 24]

We must continue praying for them even after they die. Such prayer will be regarded as a continuous charity as the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa salllam, told us.

The greater right of the mother:

The children must be kinder and more grateful to their mothers since they took greater pains in their upbringing. That is why the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) emphasized that it is the mother who has the first claim on the child's care and attention.

Once a companion may Allaah be pleased with him asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) as to whom he should show more kindness. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: "Your mother." He may Allaah be pleased with him asked who comes next and the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) again replied: "Your mother." He may Allaah be pleased with him asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) yet again who comes next. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: “Your mother." When the companion may Allaah be pleased with him asked for the fourth time, only then did the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) reply: "Your father."

Recognizing their great status:

The Muslim should recognize the status of the parent and know his duties towards them. The status of parents in Islam is a status which mankind had not known before. Allaah Has placed the respect for the parents just one step below the belief in Allaah and true worship of Him.

Allaah says (what means): “And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.” [Quran 17: 23]

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) placed kindness and respect towards parents just after the prayer offered on time as the prayer is the foundation of Islam.

'Abdullaah Ibn Mas’ood may Allaah be pleased with him said: “I asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) which deed is most liked by Allaah? He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ‘Prayer offered on time.’ I asked him: ‘Then what? He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ‘Kindness and respect towards parents.’…” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Knowing the duties towards them:

It is also the duty of the child to provide for his parents, if he is able to do so. The Quran sums up the whole matter in a master concept called Ihsaan, which denotes what is right, good and beautiful (i.e. showing to them kindness, compassion, gratitude, reverence and respect, praying for them and supporting them financially if they are in need.)

Concluding, we mention a verse that shows the significance of obedience and gratitude due to parents: Allaah says (what means): “And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination.” [Quran 31:14]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUIUvznz5jU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7r7ytqlDA

11The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:52 am

akay36

1. The Garbage Thrower: (a heart touching story)

She thought till late at midnight and finally decided how to take revenge from him. She could not sleep all night, because she was too eager to take revenge for the idols she worshiped. Even before the first ray of sunlight had entered her window, she was busy sweeping her house. She saved all the garbage in a basket, placed it on the roof of her house and proudly looked at it for a while, then with an impatient look on her face, she looked at the street that she lived on, and thought, "No one has ever seen him angry. Everybody will praise me when they will see him shouting at me and getting mad. They will laugh at him and make fun of him." She looked at the basket again and grinned.

Meanwhile, she heard footsteps, announcing the approach of the end of her waiting. "Finally my prey has arrived," she thought, as she saw a man dressed in clean, white clothes coming that way. She picked up the basket in her hands and threw all the garbage on him when he passed by. Much to the woman's disappointment, he did not say anything and continued on his way.

She did the same the following day thinking, "Maybe this time I will be able to annoy him." But he was too gentle to shout at a woman. She misinterpreted his attitude as fear and decided to repeat the same mischief everyday in order to keep him frightened, so that he might stop preaching the Oneness of God.

This gentleman whom the woman hated so much was Muhammad (pbuh), the last prophet of Allah Almighty. He did not want to disappoint the woman and so continued to walk down the street everyday, instead of picking an alternate route, and prayed for the woman to recognize the Truth.

One day, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did not find the woman to be on the roof of her house with the basket. This worried him, because he thought something must have happened to her for not being over there. So he knocked at the door. "Who is it?" asked a feeble voice. "Muhammad bin Abdullah," was the reply, "can I come in?" The woman feared, "I am sick, and too weak to fight or talk back, therefore Muhammad has come to take revenge for what I have been doing to him." But the permission to enter her house was in such a gentle voice that she allowed him in.

Muhammad (pbuh) entered the house and told the woman that not finding her on the roof had worried him and he thus wanted to inquire about her health. On finding out how ill she was, he gently asked if she needed any help. Hypnotized by the affectionate tone in the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) blessed voice, she forgot all fear and asked for some water. He kindly gave her some in a utensil and prayed for her health, while she quenched her thirst. This made her feel very guilty for being so cruel to him in the past and she apologized for her mean behavior. He forgave her and came to her house everyday to clean it, to feed her and to pray for her, till she was on her feet again. The kind attitude of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) inspired her into the recognition of the Truth, and his prayers were answered in the form of yet another addition into the growing number of Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvIDqgyK8fw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUciwTVH0Hg

12The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:28 am

akay27

2. THE HOLY PROPHET (peace be upon Him)  AND THE SOUR GRAPES

One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) as a gift.
The holy prophet (pbuhf) ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left. One of the companions asked, "O prophet of Allah (peace be upon Him) ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present?

The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."
Such were the manners of prophet of Allah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_TpFtMkKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rygGsw2BeQ

13The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 am

akay204

3. SACRIFICE OF THE LAMB

Just as the Prophet (S.A.W.), and his companions landed from their rides, and laid the loads down, it was decided that they would sacrifice a lamb for dinner.
One of the companions volunteered: "I will sacrifice the lamb."
Another: "I will skin it."
Third: "I will cook it."
Fourth: " I will...."
The Prophet (S.A.W.): "I will gather the wood from the desert."
The group: "O Messenger of Allah, it is not becoming of you to discomfort yourself as such. You rest. We will be honored to do all this on our own."
The Prophet (S.A.W.): "I know that you are eager to do it all, but Allah isn't pleased with the slave who distinguishes between himself and his companions, and considers himself better than others."
Then he went to the desert, and gathered some wood, and brought it to the group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lls2EgMfF3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwSPJ4BqhZs

14The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 am

akay32

4. THE HUMBLE ONE

One day Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was going somewhere at noon and it was too hot in the desert when He (S.A.W) saw an old woman carrying her luggage on her head. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) helped her and took the luggage from the woman and carried it for her..
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) asked the woman that where she was going and why? She said that I am leaving this town as I have heard that a magician named Muhammad (S.A.W) is in town.

As Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) was very patient and kind, He (S.A.W) didn't say a word and kept listening. The old lady kept complaining that why she was leaving the town.
In short the basic reason of her to leave the town was her misconception about Muhammad (S.A.W), who was walking beside her and she didn't knew it.

While walking with the Holy Prophet (peace be upon Him), that old women noticed that this young man have a brightness on his smiling and humble face. And she also noticed that His sweat is perfumed. She was very impressed.

When they reached the destination, Muhammad (S.A.W) put down the bag and was about to leave when the old woman said,"O, kind person! At least tell me your name!". Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) replied,"I am the person because of whom you left the town."The old lady was amazed to listen that and said that such a kind, helping and true person can never be wrong and therefore she also accepted Islam..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-VJqI9sXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVDLggeQus

15The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:26 am

akay0

5. HELPING HAND

Once Muhammad (peace be upon him) saw a slave grinding some grain on a grinding mill driven by hand. As he ground the grains he was crying. On seeing this Prophet became anxious. He asked the slave the reason why he was weeping. The slave said, "I am sick. I cannot grind the grain. My master is very cruel and he will beat me if I cannot finish my job." At this, the Prophet stepped forward and ground the rest of the grain saying, "Always call me if you have any grain to grind. I will do it for you."

Another time, the Prophet (peace be upon him) saw an old man walking and trembling under the weight of water which he carried in a leather jacket. The old man walked a few steps and rested a bit. Seeing this, the Prophet took the load and carried it to his place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-5BU-Z4YY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Bx80d-eSU

16The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:15 am

toty500

6. The man who wanted to sell his camel

One day the holy Prophet of Allah was going somewhere when he met a man selling a camel.
The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) liked the camel and bought it at an agreed price. The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) did not have money on him at the time so he asked the camel dealer to follow him up to his home and he would pay him his due. The man agreed. As they were going, another man approached and asked
the camel dealer if he was selling his camel and for how much. He said that he had already sold the camel to the holy Prophet for such an amount. This man offered him better price and he agreed to sale the camel to him. The holy Prophet said to the camel dealer that since he had already sold the camel to him, it was wrong to break the agreement just like that. The man denied making any agreement.

Whilst all this was going on, the passers by stopped and wondered as to what was going on. The Apostle of Allah explained exactly what happened. Companions: O Prophet of Allah, do you have any witnesses to support your claim?" Holy Prophet (P): No. We have no witnesses as there was no one present when the agreement was made. Companions: Sorry, we don't think we can help you. How can we be sure who is telling the truth and who is lying? A very close companion of the holy Prophet happened to pass by and saw the holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) surrounded by the people. On inquiring about it, came to know what happened.

Companion: The Prophet (peace be upon Him) of Allah is telling the truth and the camel dealer is lying.

The holy Prophet: But you were not present when the agreement was made. So how can you judge without being there?

Companion: O Prophet of Allah, you said that there is Allah and we believed you, even though we haven't seen Him. You told us that Qur'an was the word of Allah and we believed you. You told us about angels, heaven and hell and we believed you, even though we haven't seen all these things. How is it possible that you would lie about such petty thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCh6WOni0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYhB8_GaRw

17The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:26 am

macoooo579

7. TYING THE CAMEL

The caravan had been traveling for few hours now. Signs of fatigue were obvious on their faces. They arrived at a point and stopped. The Prophet (S.A.W.) who was also in the caravan, stopped the camel, and landed. Prior to anything, they were in search of water to prepare for prayer.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) also started searching for water. But soon, returned to his camel, without saying anything to anyone. The companions were surprised that the Prophet (S.A.W.) had ordered stopping here, and now perhaps he would like to move again? Eyes and ears were awaiting his order. But the surprise of the group increased as they saw him approach his camel, and tied its knees, and returned back in search of water.

Noises were raised from every corner:

" O Prophet of Allah! Why didn't you order us to do this for you, and insteadyou put yourself in discomfort? We would have proudly done that service for you."

The Prophet (S.A.W.) responded: "Never seek others' help in your affairs, don't lean on others, even if it is a small piece of Miswak (the wood used for brushing teeth)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAgqTlr_zGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QcPsKkqdLk

18The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:36 am

macoooo8

Christmas and 25th of December
Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Fj0HB_U0

19The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:36 am

toty579

Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOjE18reIQ

20The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:59 am

akay34

8. SOME CHEERFUL MOMENTS FROM THE LIFE OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

WHO WILL BUY THIS SLAVE
Hazrat Anas says: A villager named Zaher bin Haram (r.z) used to bring good from his village to sell them in Madinah. He also used to bring some rural gifts for Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him). In return Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) also gave him some gifts made in Madinah.

He was a pious man, an Arab but African like personality. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) had respect and love for him and use to say "He is my rural friend, and I am his urban friend".

Once, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) saw him selling his goods in market. He quietly came from behind so that Zaher bin Haram could not see him, and to surprise him, He suddenly embraced him from behind. Zaher said, "Who is that? Free me." But when he realized that he is Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), he tried to remain like that for more time (to have blessings).

The Prophet jokingly asked his companions, "Who will purchase this slave?". Laughing and still in Prophet's grip, Zaher said, "O messenger of Allah! you will be in loss (because due to my poor personality, no one will give you a good price)."

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "(No Zaher), even if people don't give you due respect, but for Allah you are priceless and invaluable."
(Ahmad, Mishkaat)

YOU ATE TOO MUCH DATES
Once Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), Hazrat Ali (rz) and few other companions were eating dates from a big plate.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) by way of jest put the seeds in front of Hazrat Ali (rz). When all finished eating, there were no seeds in front of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), but a heap in front of Hazrat Ali (rz).
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) feigned surprise and asked, "O Ali, you ate so many dates?"
Hazrat Ali humbly replied, "O messenger of Allah! Today i realized that you eat dates with the seeds."

CAMEL'S CALF
Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once a man begged Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) for a camel for conveyance purpose.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was in jolly mood, so He said, "Yes i will give you, but a calf (baby camel).
That person could not understand and got surprised and said, "O messenger of Allah! what I will do with a calf of a camel?" (means how can i ride a calf).
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said "Every camel is the calf of a camel (means even after getting matured for riding, it remains a child of camel)
(Tirmizi, Abo Dawood)

NO HEAVEN FOR OLD PEOPLE
Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once an old lady asked Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) to pray for her, so that Allah may bless her with heaven. Prophet said, "No old lady will enter heaven."
She was shocked, begin crying and asked, "Why old women will not enter heaven?"
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Did not you read the verse of Qur'an which says. Women of heaven will be of young age."
(Mean all people who died old will be made young first, then will enter heaven.)

COME ALONG WITH YOUR FULL BODY
Hazrat Auf bin Maalik Ashari (rz) says: During the journey of Tabook, I went to meet Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) when He(Peace be upon Him) was relaxing in a leather tent. I greeted Him(peace be upon Him) (said Salam), He(peace be upon Him) replied. Then I asked permission to meet him. He gave me permission. then I asked, Shall i come inside tent along with my full body?
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Yes, come along with your full body."
So i entered the tent.
Hazrat Usman bin Abo Ataka says, the leather tent in which Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was relaxing was too small. Hence Hazrat Auf Said, Shall I come along with full body?"
Hazrat Auf(rz) only by leaning inside tent, could have talked to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), but both were in jolly mood, hence talked in terms of full and half body.
(Abo Dawood)

ONE WITH TWO EARS
Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once (in a pleasant mood), Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) called me as "O one with two ears!".
(Because Hazrat Anas (rz) use to hear what ever Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said very carefully)
(Abo Dawood, Turmazi)

DONT IGNORE ME IN PEACE TIME
Hazrat Nomaan bin Basheer (rz) says, Once Hazrat Abo Bakar went to the house of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and sought permission to enter. But while standing at the door he heard a loud noice of his daughter, Hazrat ayesha (rz), who was arguing with Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), Because of which Hazrat Abo Bakar became angry and when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) allowed him to enter, first he raised his hand to slap his daughter, but the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) intervened and saved her. When Hazrat Abo Bakar (rz) could not punish her, in anger he left the house and did not see them both for some days (because of anger on his daughter and being ashamed of expressing his anger in front of the Prophet).

Then again, Hazrat Abo bakar went to the house of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and sought permission to enter. After getting permission when he came inside, he saw Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and Hazrat Ayesha (rz) in pleasant mood. He addressed them, "Include me in your peace, as you included me in your war."
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said "of course we did, of course we did."
(Abo Dawood)

DREAMING FOR A FREE LUNCH
Once Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) said to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), I heard when Dajjal (anti criest) will appear, this world will be suffering from swear drought. So dajjal will present people with different types of food. If I also survive till his appearance, I will first eat his feast till i am satisfied and after i finish, I will deny his teaching."

After listening to the wishes of Hazrat Abo Zar (rz), Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) smiled and said "If you survive till Dajjal, Allah will not make you dependent on Dajjal."

EVEN IF ABO ZAR DSESN'T WANT AND LIKE IT
Once Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "who ever has a firm faith that on one is eligible to be worshiped except Allah, will enter heaven."

Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) was surprised and he asked, "O messenger of Allah! After having such faith can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?'
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, Yes, he will enter heaven."

Then the second time Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) asked the same question, "O messenger of Allah! Can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?"
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Yes, He will enter heaven."

The the third time Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) again asked with surprise the same question, "O messenger of Allah! can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?"
This time Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) replied. "Yes, the person will enter heaven, even if Abo Zar doesn't want and like it."

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), when ever Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) narrated this hadees, He always mentioned with pleasure the sentence, "Who ever has faith in one Allah, will enter heaven, even if Abu Zar doesn't want and like it."

WE ARE EVEN NOW
Hazrat Aisha (rz) narrates: Once the Prophet (peace be upon Him) and I were on a journey. I was thin back then and not fat. The Prophet told the people around him:“Go ahead. We will catch you.”

When we were left behind far enough he told me:
“Let’s race!”

We raced and I won. He did not mention it again.
Thenl I gained some weight. Meanwhile I completely forgot about this incident. During another journey he told the people around him to go ahead.
When they went far away, he said to me, “Let’s race!”
This time he won and started to laugh saying “we are even now.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz2BqVoTx78

21The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:16 am

akay126

Birth:
Now a month of Rabi 'al-Awwal and this month in Arab history

Messenger of Allah
(Muhammad peace be upon him).
was born in Mecca in the morning of Monday 09 Rabi Al Awwal That Which correspond to the 20 or 22 April 571 G.

do not celebrate

Prohibition of the Prophet Muhammad the celebration of this day
Who Is the Prophet Muhammad ?

Muhammad was born in Makkah in the year 570. Since his father died before his birth and his mother died shortly thereafter, he was raised by his uncle who was from the respected tribe of Quraysh. He was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained so till his death. His people, before his mission as a prophet, were ignorant of science and most of them were illiterate. As he grew up, he became known to be truthful, honest, trustworthy, generous, and sincere. He was so trustworthy that they called him the Trustworthy. Muhammad was very religious, and he had long detested the decadence and idolatry of his society.

At the age of forty, Muhammad received his first revelation from God through the Angel Gabriel. The revelations continued for twenty-three years, and they are collectively known as the Quran.

As soon as he began to recite the Quran and to preach the truth which God had revealed to him, he and his small group of followers suffered persecution from unbelievers. The persecution grew so fierce that in the year 622 God gave them the command to emigrate. This emigration from Makkah to the city of Madinah, some 260 miles to the north, marks the beginning of the Muslim calendar.

After several years, Muhammad and his followers were able to return to Makkah, where they forgave their enemies. Before Muhammad died, at the age of sixty-three, the greater part of the Arabian Peninsula had become Muslim, and within a century of his death, Islam had spread to Spain in the West and as far East as China. Among the reasons for the rapid and peaceful spread of Islam was the truth and clarity of its doctrine. Islam calls for faith in only one God, Who is the only one worthy of worship.

The Prophet Muhammad was a perfect example of an honest, just, merciful, compassionate, truthful, and brave human being. Though he was a man, he was far removed from all evil characteristics and strove solely for the sake of God and His reward in the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of God.
What Did Muhammad Say?

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, taught many important principles and morals, and even set forth rules for combat setting the precedent and still exceeding the rules of war set forth by the Geneva Convention.

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, or his followers never at any time claimed that he was a son of God or the God-incarnate or a man with divinity – but he always was and is even today considered as only a Messenger chosen by God. He insisted people praise Almighty God, alone and not to celebrate him or his companions in any way. While most people do not hesitate to raise to divinity and even make 'gods' out of other individuals whose lives and missions have been lost in legend. Historically speaking, none of these legends achieved even a fraction of what Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, accomplished.

Uniting mankind together for the purpose of worshipping the One God of Adam and all the other prophets, peace be upon them all, was his main motivating cause and his striving was for the sole purpose having everyone to understand and follow the codes of moral excellence set forth by Allah in His Revelations.

Today after a lapse of fourteen centuries, the life and teachings of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, have survived without the slightest loss, alteration or interpolation. They offer the same undying hope for treating mankind's many ills, which they did when he was alive. This is not a claim of Muhammad’s, peace and blessings be upon him, followers, but the inescapable conclusion forced upon by a critical and unbiased history.

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, claimed to be a servant, messenger and prophet of the Almighty God; the same God of Adam, Abraham, Moses, David and Solomon and of Jesus, the Christ, son of Mary (peace be upon them all). He claimed he was receiving revelation from Almighty God (Allah) through the Arch Angel Gabriel, calling it the Recitation (Quran).

He ordered people to believe in God as One, without partners, and to follow the Commandments of Almighty God to the best of their abilities.

He forbade himself and his followers from evil practices and filthy habits, showing them the proper ways to eat, drink, use the toilet and proper behavior in all relationships. This he claimed was all from Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxP79PRkTSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iifQv-05r6g

22The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:25 am

akay00000

9. WEALTH AND POVERTY:
It was a usual meeting. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was in his place and his companions gathered around him to hear the words of wisdom and guidance. Suddenly a poor man in rags appeared, saluted the assembly:

"Salamun Alaikum" (Peace be on you)
And finding a vacant place comfortably sat down.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) had taught them that all Muslims were brothers and in an assembly one should sit wherever one finds a place, regardless of any status. Now, it so happened that this poor man was seated next to a very rich man.

The rich man felt very disturbed and tried to collect the edges of his dress around himself, so that the poor man didn't touch them. The Prophet (S.A.W.) observed this and addressing the rich man he (S.A.W.) said:

" Perhaps you are afraid that his poverty would affect you?"

" No, O Messenger of Allah," he said.
"Then perhaps you were apprehensive about some of your wealth flying away to him?"

" No, O Messenger of Allah."
"Or you feared that your clothes would become dirty if he touched them?"
" No, O Messenger of Allah."
" Then why did you draw yourself and your clothes away from him?"
The rich man said:

"I admit that was the most undesirable thing to do. It was an error and I confess my guilt. Now to make amends for it I will give away half of my wealth to this Muslim brother so that I may be forgiven."
Just as he said this, the poor man rose and said,

" O Prophet of Allah, I do not accept this offer."
People present were taken by surprise, they thought that the poor man was a fool, but then he explained:

" O Prophet of Allah, I refuse to accept this offer because I fear that I might then become arrogant and ill-treat my Muslim brothers the way he did to me."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xLVbDYwSA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zqhMouciE

23The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 am

akay579

10. The BEDOUIN AND THE PROPHET (S.A.W.):

The Bedouin entered Madina, and went directly to the Masjid, so that he may get some money or gold from the Prophet (S.A.W.). When he arrived, he saw the Prophet (S.A.W.) sitting among his companions. He asked his need.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) gave his something. He was not content, and moreover he used harsh and inappropriate language against the Prophet (S.A.W.). The companions became very angry, and were ready to hurt him. But the Prophet (S.A.W.) prevented them from haste.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) took the Bedouin to his home, and gave him some more. The Bedouin saw that the residence of the Prophet (S.A.W.) wasn't like those of the heads of governments, and there is no luxury in his home.

The Bedouin became content with the share, and thanked the Prophet (S.A.W.). At this time, the Prophet (S.A.W.) asked him: "You said a harsh word yesterday, which caused anger in my companions. I fear that they will hurt you. Would you be willing to show your appreciation in front of them, so that their anger be resolved, and they don't hurt you?" The Bedouin said: "Sure."

The next day, the Bedouin came to the Masjid. The Prophet (S.A.W.) addressed his companions: "This man says, he is content with his share, is it true?" The Bedouin said: "That is true." Then he repeated the appreciation that he had shared with Prophet (S.A.W.). The companions smiled.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) addressed the group: "The parable of me and these types of individuals is like that of the man whose camel was running away from him. With the [thought] they could help the owner, people were running after the camel. The camel was frightened and ran faster.

The owner called on the people, please leave my camel alone, I know better how to calm it. When the people stopped chasing the camel, the owner followed it calmly, with a fistful of grass. Then without the need for running, yelling, he showed the grass to it.

THE PROPHET (S.A.W.) AND EDUCATION:
The mosque of Medina was not only a place of worship. The believers assembled here to learn. When the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was present they heard his words of wisdom, his elucidation on the verses of the Holy Qur'an and benefited from his counsel. And when he (S.A.W.) was not present, other faithful companions taught what they had heard from the Prophet of Allah.

Once the Prophet (S.A.W.) entered the Mosque before the prayer time. He found two groups in the Mosque. One group was busy with its own act of worship, some were reading the Qur'an while the others were supplicating. The other group was in a corner busy learning. They learnt how to read and write and discussed the teachings of Islam and their application to their daily lives.

Looking at both, the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: "They are both engaged in useful pursuits. But I am a teacher. I shall join the group assembled to learn."

And so he (S.A.W.) sat with the group of students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35sTgQY09RM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo

24The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:14 am

akay48

11. THE PROPHET'S VISIT TO TAIF:

Abu Talib and Khadija were the main supporters of the Prophet (SAW). It was so destined that they passed away within a few days of each other, leaving the Prophet (SAW) to lament the bereavement. He had lost a caring uncle and a loving wife.

The enemies were now relieved, because Abu Talib was no more to protect. A few days after Abu Talib's death, when the Prophet was once passing through a lane, a woman emptied her garbage from a window upon his head. He returned home with his head soiled. His young daughter Fatima sat beside him, consoling and washing off the dirt.

As things became intolerable in Makkah, the Prophet (SAW) decided to move to Taif where he thought he would convey the message of Allah to the tribe of Thaqeef. Taif was known for its pleasant climate and beautiful scenery.

The Prophet (SAW) knew very well that people at Taif were no different from Makkahns. They also worshiped idols and were in constant contact with the people in Makkah. But he did not despair. As he entered Taif, and proclaimed his prophet hood, people jeered at him. One said: "God did not find anyone else for His message except you?" Another said: "I must be naive or a thief if I believed you to be a prophet." And so it went on.

Then in order to prevent him from preaching Islam, people of Taif set a group of children and vagabonds behind him. They pestered him and threw stones at him. He started bleeding, blood from body came down to his feet. Tired, forsaken and wounded, he sought refuge in a nearby garden. It belonged to Atabah and Shaibab, two wealthy chiefs of Quraish. They were both there when the Prophet entered and sat under a distant tree. He was alone.

Then he raised his face towards heaven and prayed: "O Allah! I raise unto you my complaint for my weakness, my helplessness, and for the ridicule to which I have been subjected. O Merciful of all the Merciful s! You are the Master of all oppressed people, You are my God! So to whom would You consign me? To the strangers who would ill-treat me, or to the enemies who have an upper hand over me?

If whatever has befallen me is not because of Your wrath, then I fear not. No doubt, the field of Your security and care is wide enough for me. I seek refuge in Your light which illuminates darkness and straightens the affairs of this world and hereafter, that Your displeasure and wrath may not descend upon me. For the sake of Your pleasure, I remain pleased and resigned to my fate. No change in this world occurs without Your Will."

While he was sitting there, Angel Jabreel (AS) along with the angel of mountains came there and said "O Prophet of Allah! if you order us the we will grind the people of taif between mountains."
But SubhanAllah on mercy of our Prophet, He said "i am sent as the prophet of mercy, not to punish people" He further said "These people just dont know me" and "I hope that Allah will raise some one among these people who will serve islam" (Muhammad bin Qasim (who spread islam in sub continent was descendent of these taif people)

Atabah and Shaibah (owners of the garden) were watching. They sent for their servant named Adaas and gave him a plate full of grapes. "Take this to that man under the tree," they ordered.

Adaas was a Christian. He brought the grapes to the Prophet (SAW) and bid him eat. As the Prophet (SAW) picked a bunch he said: "Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahiim," (In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate).

Adaas had never heard some on in arab saying this before. He was impressed by it, because the man was invoking mercy and compassion of Allah in spite of his desolate state.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am the Prophet of God. Where do you come from?"

The servant said: I am Adaas, a Christian. I come from Nainava."

"Nainava? You come from a place where my brother Yunus b. Mati lived," the Prophet said. Adaas was surprised to hear the name.

"What do you know of Yunus? Here no one seems to know him. Even in Nainava there were hardly ten people who knew his father's name."

The Prophet said: "Yes, I know him because just like me, he was a Prophet of God."

Adaas fell on his knees before the Prophet, kissed his hand and embraced Islam. And when Prophet Muhammad was returning to Makka from Taif. There when he was reciting Quran in Fajar prayer a group of jinns heard it, embraced Islam and spread this msg among there tribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56h5CduZ7Bs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYGsb__87vU

25The best ways to deal with ....... Empty Re: The best ways to deal with ....... Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:24 am

akay2

12. IFTAR:
Anas Malik was one of the companions who had served the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.) for many years. He therefore knew the Prophet's habits very well.

When Hadhrat Muhammed (S.A.W.) observed a fast, he usually broke it with milk and dates, and in the small hours of the night, he would take simple food for his sahar.

One day, Anas knew that the Prophet (S.A.W.) was fasting; so he arranged for his iftar. He kept the milk and dates ready. At the time of iftar the Prophet (S.A.W.) did not appear, for the breaking of the fast. Anas thought that the
Prophet (S.A.W.) might have accepted an invitation and broken his fast elsewhere. So Anas ate the food himself and retired.

When Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.) entered the house with another companion, Anas inquired from the companion whether the Prophet (S.A.W.) had already eaten. The Prophet (S.A.W.) had been dealing with some urgent work and was delayed, and he had not eaten. Anas felt so ashamed.

There was nothing left he could offer to the Prophet (S.A.W.), if he asked for food. Still he waited expectantly, ready to explain the situation to the Prophet (S.A.W.). Hadhrat Muhammed (S.A.W.) immediately sensed that Anas was hesitant, so he remained silent and retired to bed hungry.

Anas used to say: "The Messenger of God never mentioned this incident during his lifetime to anyone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eh2itNTrhI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXIyR8c66bg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum