The Freedom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Freedom Forum

Dedicated to Freedom of Speech

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to Lard Ass?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to Lard Ass? Empty What happened to Lard Ass? Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:52 am

Assy Chris

Where is he?Sad 

2What happened to Lard Ass? Empty Sorry, I haven't checked in lately... Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:20 am

Lard Ass

I fell into my semi-solid cinder block commode and was stuck in shit up to my neck.

The day after Thanksgiving I slugged out to my shit pit to relieve myself of the six twenty-five pound turkeys and one-hundred and sixty-five pounds of stuffing and got stuck.

The steel cable on my neighbors tractor snapped like a twig when he tried to pull me out.

Luckily, An oil drilling rig was in the next town and they sent out a rigging crew to haul my ass out.

My wife saved the seventeen pumpkin pies I normally eat for desert on Thanksgiving day so it wasn't really an unpleasant experience.

3What happened to Lard Ass? Empty He is mad at me. Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Steve in NC

I think that he and the rest of the Oklahoma shit kicker are a bunch of morons.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/652081/message/1386627508/Oklahoma+state+legislature+proves+you+may+not+HAVE+to+be+illiterate+morons+to...

My forum is dead anyway, so I have no further use for the fat fuck.

4What happened to Lard Ass? Empty How did you manage Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:57 pm

DonMatzeder

DonMatzeder

to misspell maidservant when you were complaining about the spelling of maidservant????

5What happened to Lard Ass? Empty Re: What happened to Lard Ass? Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:39 am

Steve in NC

DonMatzeder wrote:to misspell maidservant when you were complaining about the spelling of maidservant????

The answer of course is that I am a drooling moron.

When my google finger fails me, and my Alinsky methods fail due to my dementia, well what is a girl to do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum